Direct Response Marketing Research Studies
- Techniques designed specifically for the Direct Response industry
- Identifies key elements that are essential in the creation of a successful infomercial or spot.
- Utilized for DR projects for over twenty years
- Experience in a wide range of product categories
- Generates exceptional results to greatly assist creative and marketing teams.
Utilizing the data generated from the planning stage requires strategic marketing skills.
Ongoing consulting services are also offered to ensure that the specific recommendations
be implemented into various aspects of the creative process.
A series of two to six focus group interviews are usually conducted in one or two major markets
depending on the scope of the project. Strategic Planning services usually require four to six
groups and rough cut/finished show research varies between two to four sessions per study.
Approximately 7-10 qualified respondents participate in each session. Participants qualify by
fulfilling a series of criteria outlined through use of demographic data.